Exposer117Exposer117

Main Art Reviews Stats

Pound the Puss Pound the Puss

You should be a writer for an adult swim show

OrangePylon responds:

Thanks! That would be incredible.

Spider: Downloaded. Spider: Downloaded.

After playing, I stuffed my hamster into my computer's disc drive, to "download" it.

It didn't work.

Still, great game! Like the concept, and the level designs! Kinda wished there was a medium quality option though.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

BEST FREAKING GAME EVER CREATED! Gr8 job mate! But one question.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I clicked the moon in the ending, like the easy medal said, but I didn't get the achievment! And then there's the "item", in the part when henry rammed into the guard at the beginning..... So, yeah! BUT, it's still a marvellous piece of art, so great job!

PuffballsUnited responds:

There's more

Stifler | Demo Stifler | Demo

It's okay, but the footsteps are kinda too sharp. And it's WAY too short for me to give a good rating. And the grammar is hilariously bad. BUT, I know this game MIGHT have a lot of potential, so I'll give it a 2.5/ 5.

Earth Taken 2 Earth Taken 2

Love this game, can't wait for part 3, no more words. Great game seething swarm!

P.S. don't you think this guy is a bit OP considering he can survive the truck falling on him?

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks! Really glad you like it! And yeah, the main character is kinda OP. I didn't want to discourage people from playing the game by making the truck kill them in the first few seconds of gameplay. It was mainly just for atmospheric purposes. I think the knife is also an OP weapon, but I like it :)