Exposer117Exposer117

Main Art Reviews Stats

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

It's nice to see Jebus taking a relaxing break from the madness, and just raking leaves.

A Prank Time A Prank Time

I saw the spooky face XD

04 - Punch Through The Pyramid 04 - Punch Through The Pyramid

Sequel?

Pound the Puss Pound the Puss

You should be a writer for an adult swim show

OrangePylon responds:

Thanks! That would be incredible.

Spider: Downloaded. Spider: Downloaded.

After playing, I stuffed my hamster into my computer's disc drive, to "download" it.

It didn't work.

Still, great game! Like the concept, and the level designs! Kinda wished there was a medium quality option though.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

BEST FREAKING GAME EVER CREATED! Gr8 job mate! But one question.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I clicked the moon in the ending, like the easy medal said, but I didn't get the achievment! And then there's the "item", in the part when henry rammed into the guard at the beginning..... So, yeah! BUT, it's still a marvellous piece of art, so great job!

PuffballsUnited responds: